Wednesday, January 1, 2014

January Currently

Well I've never done a currently.  What better time to start than in the new year?!?


Listening:  Alumni here! So of course I have to support my school. :)
Loving:  Don't have to go back until Monday and kids don't return until Tuesday. 
Thinking:  I haven't gone as much as I wanted to during break...
Wanting: I did a lot of sleeping and "recovering" from last night so now I'm wide awake.
Needing: I'm trying a new idea for my math centers.

This last semester I worked myself to death.  Took on a few small part time jobs in addition to teaching. You can say I was worn out by the time Christmas break arrived. This semester I'm taking it easy.  So who knows maybe I'll actually blog a little!  haha

2 comments:

  1. Taking it easy is a good idea. I hope this coming semester is calmer for you!

    Christy
    Crayons and Whimsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be interested to know what you're trying differently for your math centers... I love to see how others plan and prep!

    ReplyDelete