Thursday, June 13, 2013

Favorite Things Linky: Beach or Pool Day (And a preview for my spelling pack)

I'm joining up with Across the Hall in 2nd for the My Favorite Things Linky!


This weeks is your favorite things for a beach or pool day.
Since I live in Florida and about 30 or less minutes from the beach this is a fun one to me!

Here are my essentials!  I am a Thirty-One consultant and have TONS of products. These are a few that I love for the beach :)  Find them here!

I also have always worn sunglasses so I would not survive without them.  I am a flip flop girl and I love my reefs. The most important is my sunscreen. Since I am a redhead and fair skinned I would literally last about 20 minutes without my sunscreen. And even them I would be burnt!! haha



We are getting a new reading series this year; The Houghton Mifflin Triumphs. 
I wanted to have all of my spelling homework already prepared for the year. 
So I started making... I am almost done with the 1st grade version.

  






2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for linking up! I need that Thirty-One thermal!

    Halle
    Across the Hall in 2nd Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my Thirty-One thermal bag too. Such a great bag for summer! I'm a new follower.

    Hunter's Tales from Teaching

    ReplyDelete