Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Setting up my room

Ok so I am changing my classroom theme a little this year. Instead of owls and brown and green colors, I am having owls with rainbow colors. And I've become obsessed with chevron like most people. So there will be a lot of chevron.

I went in yesterday to begin decorating my bulletin boards and start getting organized. I can't bring any of my bookshelves in yet since the floors won't be done for a few weeks.

But here's what I got done so far...
 My CAFE board :)
 These pictures are blurry, but you get the gist of it. 

These are all of my back wall.  I have 3 chalk boards and then 2 bulletin boards covered in black.  So it's a line of 5 black squares.  



This is one side of my room with my numbers from last year.  I don't know if I'm going to keep these numbers up since they are green and brown but I just don't want to waste them. haha!


One thing I'm super bummed about is that I don't have anywhere to put a word wall. This room is just WAY too small so I'm thinking I'm just going to add a word wall section to their OWL binders and have them refer to that while writing. 
If you have any other suggestions for a word wall. Please let me hear it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment